Get on the path to results today.
Currently Hiring: Associate Attorney
Employer: The Law Offices of Edward Carrasco
Job Location: Law Offices of Edward Carrasco, 39-14 63rd Street, Woodside, NY 11377
The Law Offices of Edward Carrasco is a growing law firm looking to hire an associate attorney. Our firm strives to provide the highest quality legal services to our clients.
Duties will include:
· Perform legal work in the area of immigration, family, matrimonial, and criminal law.
· Perform consultations for potential clients who are interested in the law firms services. Investigate facts on cases.
· Counsel with the firm’s clientele to ensure appropriate submission of client paperwork for timely filing, and maintain court-imposed deadlines.
· Prepare Employment-based petitions, Family based immigrant petitions, adjustment of status applications, and consular processing applications.
· Maintain prospect client database and generate reports as needed.
· Use professional immigration software and LexisNexisAdvance library to access information, post client details, and conduct legal research in support of litigation.
· Prepare legal documents to submit in court.
· Attend court and represent clients in legal proceedings in administrative processes, state courts, and federal district courts.
· Other duties within the reasonable scope of work, as assigned by the Employer.
· Bilingual language skills are required to communicate with a diverse clientele (E.g., Spanish/English).
· Attorney must be admitted and in good standing with the New York State Bar.
· Attorney must be admitted and in good standing with at least one (1) New York Federal Court Strong command of the English language and excellent writing skills.
· Ability to work and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Send applications to Edward Carrasco (Principal), Law Offices of Edward Carrasco, 39-14 63rd Street, Woodside, NY 11377, (917) 660-3720, firstname.lastname@example.org.